Aetna Hearing Specialists Near You
Need to make a hearing specialist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find hearing specialists near you who take Aetna insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Roya Azadarmake is highly knowledgeable professional that takes the time to listen and asks specific questions when discussing your symptoms to try and make an accurate diagnosis. While she was extremely busy Dr. Azadarmake did not rush my visit and performed the necessary tests to diagnose my problem, then explained the test results plus the recommended treatment in detail.
Dr. Yalamanchilli was very personable, professional and compassionate. However, Amber needs to work on her bed side manners and professionalism when greeting a new patient. The behavior she exhibited was mechanical, cold and distant. She lacked professionalism and almost caused me to walk out of the office and locate another doctor.
I admit I was frustrated by this visit. I had faxed in paperwork to have filled out for my FMLA coverage and was informed that I would need to be seen in the office since I had not been in for anything since Oct 31,2016. I agreed to come in for a yearly physical and to have blood drawn so I needed to fast. I went in for the appt. and they drew the blood but then they seemed confused that I thought I was having a physical done. I explained that was the agreement that had been struck on the phone by the nurse who contacted me because they could/would not fill out the paperwork till they saw me. By the time this all came to a head I had already been there for 45 minutes and did not have the time to hang around to do the physical when they finally said well we can do it now. So now I have no paperwork to hand in and I have to go back again for this physical before they will fill out my paperwork which I have to submit by 05/16/17 or I have to re submit for new paperwork with an extended deadline. Majorly frustrated by being told one thing then having them tell me to my face that I misunderstood the conversation that I had with the nurse. This is not the first such .....misunderstanding. In addition I have lost 125 lbs over the last couple of years. I stand 5ft 2 and weigh 140 and yet every time I see this Dr. he writes obese on my form. This never fails to piss me off.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Hearing Specialists by Location
- Atlanta, GA Hearing Specialists
- Chicago, IL Hearing Specialists
- Dallas, TX Hearing Specialists
- Denver, CO Hearing Specialists
- Houston, TX Hearing Specialists
- Los Angeles, CA Hearing Specialists
- New York, NY Hearing Specialists
- Philadelphia, PA Hearing Specialists
- Phoenix, AZ Hearing Specialists
- Washington, DC Hearing Specialists
Popular Insurances Accepted By Hearing Specialists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Hearing Specialists
- Cigna Hearing Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Hearing Specialists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Hearing Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Hearing Specialists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Hearing Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Hearing Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Hearing Specialists
- More Insurances