Ob-gyns in Douglaston Little Neck, New York, NY
Need to make an ob-gyn appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ob-gyns in Douglaston Little Neck, New York who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Took a little while to be seen, but it was okay. They had a few patients and I was a new patient so I can understand why. Made me feel completely comfortable the whole time. Very clean and nice employees would recommend if you need to see a gynecologist/complete an annual pap. Thank you for making me feel at ease.
Sandra Luz Curet-Rivera,
The doctor was very nice but I felt a bit like she was pressed with time. She gave me my results for my ultrasound in the hallway of the office as I was leaving and just said “your ultrasound is okay.” I was relieved she didn’t have to explain anymore than that but I felt it was a bit too brief. I guess you can call it efficiency and some people may like it but I was hoping for a bit more of an explanation since it was my first time seeing her. I got taken to the sewing room right after I got to the office but the intervals between the nurse leaving and doctor coming or intervals between having ultra sound and seeing doctor was kind of long. It took me 1h to finish everything which I guess isn’t that bad but I felt like most of it was waiting time.
The physician is awesome, he made an uncomfortable situation comfortable. The wait to be seen was too long. I arrived 25 minutes before my appointment but wasn't seen until an hr later. Then had to wait an extra 30 minutes to see the physician. I like the physician, he was great but I was getting frustrated with the wait.
E. Jacob Simhaee,
Glad to have Dr. Simhaee as my gyno. I relocated to Brooklyn permanently and needed to find a whole slew of doctors. This is my second doctor to find using ZocDoc and I am really happy. His assistant was fantastic. Asked a lot of personal questions and I never felt judged. She is the first person to find my vein right away when taking blood! Dr. Simhaee is no frills. He won't be extra nice. But he does care about you. He gave me some tips on how to control my rising cholesterol, something un-vagina related. The office is also no frills. Very easy to find (I did by bicycle from Williamsburg). Waiting room is downright strange. I felt a bit out of place but not uncomfortable. But I didn't have to wait long at all. Maybe 2 minutes. In and out within an hour, and I was a new patient.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Ob-gyns near Douglaston Little Neck, New York, NY
- Douglaston Little Neck, New York, NY Ob-gyns
- North New Hyde Park, NY Ob-gyns
- Gravesend, Brooklyn, NY Ob-gyns
- Norwood, Bronx, NY Ob-gyns
- South Ozone Park, Queens, NY Ob-gyns
- Forest Hills, Queens, NY Ob-gyns
- Westerleigh, Staten Island, NY Ob-gyns
- Morris Park, Bronx, NY Ob-gyns
- Lindenwood, New York, NY Ob-gyns
- Bloomfield, Staten Island, NY Ob-gyns
- Douglaston Little Neck Cardiologists
- Douglaston Little Neck Dentists
- Douglaston Little Neck Dermatologists
- Douglaston Little Neck Gastroenterologists
- Douglaston Little Neck Ophthalmologists
- Douglaston Little Neck Orthopedic Surgeons
- Douglaston Little Neck Pediatricians
- Douglaston Little Neck Podiatrists
- Douglaston Little Neck Psychiatrists
- Douglaston Little Neck Urologists
- More Specialties