I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
Advent Health Orthopedic Surgeons Near Me
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take Advent Health insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Friendliest office I've ever been to. Patients and doctors and all staff were all amazing
The staff, especially the receptionists, are friendly and caring. The dr himself was OK. He had several students with him and during the examination, I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or the student since he barely made eye contact with me. Found that a bit rude. Other than that, he does seem very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
The staff was very friendly and the doctor was thorough in explaining his diagnosis.
Knowledgable, friendly, and to the point.
Dr. Kartalian asked relevant questions about my injury, took time to examine and evaluate, and gave me a plan to follow. His office was pleasant and I would definitely recommend him.
A professional whose experience and candor makes his patients comfortable and secure regardless of the diagnosis.
Dr Reeves was able to describe what my issues we extremely clearly, and was the first surgeon I've come across to do so. Telling me surgery is an option, mine is really complex and not run of the mill, and not necessary right away. Provided me with ways to manage pain level, explained what's required in the surgery, what makes it complex, the benefits the risks. Letting me know he's there for when I decide myself that it's time. I came away informed and confident that this is who I want to help me.
Dr. Carter is very professional and thorough, definitely recommend.
Straightforward and to the point. Gave recommendations, respectful, knowledgeable. Highly recommend.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Advent Health Allergists
- Advent Health Cardiologists
- Advent Health Dentists
- Advent Health Dermatologists
- Advent Health Doctors
- Advent Health Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Advent Health Gastroenterologists
- Advent Health Ob-gyns
- Advent Health Ophthalmologists
- Advent Health Optometrists
- Advent Health Pediatricians
- Advent Health Podiatrists
- Advent Health Psychiatrists
- Advent Health Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances