American Behavioral Orthopedic Surgeons Near You
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take American Behavioral insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Very professional, great explanation of my daughter's problem. Was able to fit her in for surgery before he left on vacation and called the day after surgery to check on her.
Jeffrey H. Berg,
When I saw Dr. Berg, I was in an amazing amount of pain. We reviewed my x rays together, came of with a game plan and Dr. Berg administered two shots in my shoulders. I was a little anxious; Dr. Berg made me feel at ease, and I was 100% comfortable with his bedside manner. Dr. Berg put quite a bit of time and care into making me feel comfortable. I would recommend him highly. Thank you Dr. Berg. You and your staff made a very stressful Dr.'s visit into something that I could handle and come out with a smile on my face!
Dr. Evans and his team at Greater Washington Orthopaedic Group have restored my faith in physicians. From the staff at the front desk to the technical assistant who took my X-ray, to Dr. Evans' scribe and the unbelievably talented Dr. Evans, I was thrilled with my appointment and the results. The staff was extraordinarily friendly and prompt. I have grown up in a family filled with physicians and dentists and know an exceptional doctor when I meet one! Dr. Evans was patient, thorough, went through the findings of my x-rays in detail, explained exactly what he found, the plan going forward. options, etc., and answered all of my questions. My first appointment was an emergency appointment, but I was so impressed that I am moving all of my orthopedic care as well as that of my family's from the group we currently use in Maryland to Dr. Evans and the Greater Washington Orthopaedic Group. The last time I felt this confident with ANY orthopedic practice was when I accompanied a family member from Maryland to NY's Hospital for Special Surgery for knee replacement surgery. Thank you Zoc Doc for making me aware of this practice! Michelle B.
Dr Reeves was able to describe what my issues we extremely clearly, and was the first surgeon I've come across to do so. Telling me surgery is an option, mine is really complex and not run of the mill, and not necessary right away. Provided me with ways to manage pain level, explained what's required in the surgery, what makes it complex, the benefits the risks. Letting me know he's there for when I decide myself that it's time. I came away informed and confident that this is who I want to help me.
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Orthopedic Surgeons by Location
- Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Chicago, IL Orthopedic Surgeons
- Dallas, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Denver, CO Orthopedic Surgeons
- Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Los Angeles, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Philadelphia, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Phoenix, AZ Orthopedic Surgeons
- Washington, DC Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Behavioral Cardiologists
- American Behavioral Dentists
- American Behavioral Dermatologists
- American Behavioral Gastroenterologists
- American Behavioral Ob-gyns
- American Behavioral Ophthalmologists
- American Behavioral Pediatricians
- American Behavioral Podiatrists
- American Behavioral Psychiatrists
- American Behavioral Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Orthopedic Surgeons
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances