Avera Health Plans Orthopedic Surgeons Near You
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take Avera Health Plans insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Patedar came across thorough. Before him, his PA came in and did the physical examination and talked briefly about symptoms etc. This helped getting more of quality talk-time with the doctor. He was open to hear our questions and concerns. The Dr. didn't prescribe any unnecessary procedures. Excellent overall experience.
David R. Miller,
The staff, especially the receptionists, are friendly and caring. The dr himself was OK. He had several students with him and during the examination, I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or the student since he barely made eye contact with me. Found that a bit rude. Other than that, he does seem very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
It was good! He's very nice and answered all my questions. I did feel like I had to ask quite a few questions to get the info I needed, but I suppose that's OK. The staff seemed a smidge disorganized, but overall a very smooth appointment.
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
Jeffrey H. Berg,
Dr. Berg was great! I felt he diagnosed the situation with proper questions & x-rays, helped me understand where the issue is, what the treatment is & scheduled a follow-up after the 1st initial 4 weeks of recuperation & exercise. Definitely recommend Dr. Berg!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Orthopedic Surgeons by Location
- Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Chicago, IL Orthopedic Surgeons
- Dallas, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Denver, CO Orthopedic Surgeons
- Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Los Angeles, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Philadelphia, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Phoenix, AZ Orthopedic Surgeons
- Washington, DC Orthopedic Surgeons
- Avera Health Plans Cardiologists
- Avera Health Plans Dentists
- Avera Health Plans Dermatologists
- Avera Health Plans Gastroenterologists
- Avera Health Plans Ob-gyns
- Avera Health Plans Ophthalmologists
- Avera Health Plans Pediatricians
- Avera Health Plans Podiatrists
- Avera Health Plans Psychiatrists
- Avera Health Plans Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Orthopedic Surgeons
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances