Prompt. Professional. Could be a bit more personable.
Commonwealth Care Alliance Orthopedic Surgeons Near Me
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take Commonwealth Care Alliance insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Commonwealth Care Alliance - One Care Orthopedic Surgeons Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
He is a very good and experienced doctor he pay attention to my concerns and communicate well with me in order to find a solution to my problem. I will definitely recommend to family and friends.
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
A professional whose experience and candor makes his patients comfortable and secure regardless of the diagnosis.
Very straight forward and knowledgeable doctor. I was diagnosed for shoulder surgery from other hospital/doctor but Dr. Berg gave me second opinion against it after thorough check up and reading of the MRI. I am just as strong as I used to be before.
Dr. Kartalian showed me on x-ray what was wrong with my ankle and explained exactly what was going on so I could understand it. He explained conservative treatment and last resort treatment if conservative measures don't work. He was extremely thorough and informative. He ordered medicine and equipment that will help relieve pain and increase my mobility.
Dr. Pateder was very knowledgeable and personable. Fantastic!
Dr Reeves was able to describe what my issues we extremely clearly, and was the first surgeon I've come across to do so. Telling me surgery is an option, mine is really complex and not run of the mill, and not necessary right away. Provided me with ways to manage pain level, explained what's required in the surgery, what makes it complex, the benefits the risks. Letting me know he's there for when I decide myself that it's time. I came away informed and confident that this is who I want to help me.
Well run office. Very professional
Very efficient office staff. Professional and friendly interaction with Dr. Thal.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Commonwealth Care Alliance Allergists
- Commonwealth Care Alliance Cardiologists
- Commonwealth Care Alliance Dentists
- Commonwealth Care Alliance Dermatologists
- Commonwealth Care Alliance Doctors
- Commonwealth Care Alliance Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Commonwealth Care Alliance Gastroenterologists
- Commonwealth Care Alliance Ob-gyns
- Commonwealth Care Alliance Ophthalmologists
- Commonwealth Care Alliance Optometrists
- Commonwealth Care Alliance Pediatricians
- Commonwealth Care Alliance Podiatrists
- Commonwealth Care Alliance Psychiatrists
- Commonwealth Care Alliance Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances