The staff, especially the receptionists, are friendly and caring. The dr himself was OK. He had several students with him and during the examination, I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or the student since he barely made eye contact with me. Found that a bit rude. Other than that, he does seem very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
Community Care of North Carolina Orthopedic Surgeons Near Me
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take Community Care of North Carolina insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Community Care of North Carolina - Carolina Community Health Partnership Orthopedic Surgeons Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
A professional whose experience and candor makes his patients comfortable and secure regardless of the diagnosis.
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
He was clear on what steps I needed to take, and provided me a list.
I was very pleased with the staff, they were warm and friendly. I adored my radiologist, she was upbeat and friendly. I liked the fact that I didn't have to go to another office for xrays or physical therapy. It's all done in one office. Dr. Berg was abit dry on the personality but informative in diagnosing my problem.
Dr. Kartalian asked relevant questions about my injury, took time to examine and evaluate, and gave me a plan to follow. His office was pleasant and I would definitely recommend him.
Very friendly and caring! Did some test to make sure his diagnosis is correct! Highly recommend him
Dr. Patedar came across thorough. Before him, his PA came in and did the physical examination and talked briefly about symptoms etc. This helped getting more of quality talk-time with the doctor. He was open to hear our questions and concerns. The Dr. didn't prescribe any unnecessary procedures. Excellent overall experience.
Aside from the fire alarm going off, everything went very smoothly! Attentive and professional are the top words that come to mind.
Really knowledgeable physician and an efficient office.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Community Care of North Carolina Allergists
- Community Care of North Carolina Cardiologists
- Community Care of North Carolina Dentists
- Community Care of North Carolina Dermatologists
- Community Care of North Carolina Doctors
- Community Care of North Carolina Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Community Care of North Carolina Gastroenterologists
- Community Care of North Carolina Ob-gyns
- Community Care of North Carolina Ophthalmologists
- Community Care of North Carolina Optometrists
- Community Care of North Carolina Pediatricians
- Community Care of North Carolina Podiatrists
- Community Care of North Carolina Psychiatrists
- Community Care of North Carolina Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances