I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
Community Eye Care Orthopedic Surgeons Near Me
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take Community Eye Care insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Community Eye Care - Vision Plan Orthopedic Surgeons Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
I had a good visit with Dr. Davis, but waiting for an hour and 20 minutes is unacceptable, no matter how good the doctor is.
The staff, especially the receptionists, are friendly and caring. The dr himself was OK. He had several students with him and during the examination, I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or the student since he barely made eye contact with me. Found that a bit rude. Other than that, he does seem very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
I have had pain in my left shoulder for a month now. I tried hot packs and ice packs and got some relief but the pain did not go away fully. I kind of knew it wasn’t a major problem but it was kind of annoying since I couldn’t Do any kind of lifting with my left hand. I did I decided to see a doctor and found Dr Berg through Zocdoc. The doctor and the staff were very nice. They took x-rays of my shoulder and examined it by moving the hand in different directions. The doctor explained From the x-rays that my shoulder is perfectly fine. It’s just that the tissue around the shoulder is inflamed. The doctor explained me various options I have and and suggested me to go with the medication to cure the inflammation. I’m very happy with the way the visit went.
A professional whose experience and candor makes his patients comfortable and secure regardless of the diagnosis.
Dr. Kartalian is knowledgeable and thorough. He spent time talking through my concerns and developed a plan with alternatives moving forward. I would highly recommend Dr. Kartalian to anyone experiencing foot or ankle problems.
Very thorough, phenomenal bedside manner. Top notch physician
Professional and attentive office staff.. I'm Glad I was referred to this practice.
Aside from the fire alarm going off, everything went very smoothly! Attentive and professional are the top words that come to mind.
Fast processing and efficient service. Registration, Xray, consultation and injection of Cortisone all within one hour. Dr. Thal was professional and took time to explain the procedure and answer all my questions.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Community Eye Care Allergists
- Community Eye Care Cardiologists
- Community Eye Care Dentists
- Community Eye Care Dermatologists
- Community Eye Care Doctors
- Community Eye Care Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Community Eye Care Gastroenterologists
- Community Eye Care Ob-gyns
- Community Eye Care Ophthalmologists
- Community Eye Care Optometrists
- Community Eye Care Pediatricians
- Community Eye Care Podiatrists
- Community Eye Care Psychiatrists
- Community Eye Care Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances