A professional whose experience and candor makes his patients comfortable and secure regardless of the diagnosis.
Community Health Choice Orthopedic Surgeons Near Me
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take Community Health Choice insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Community Health Choice - STAR Orthopedic Surgeons Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
The staff, especially the receptionists, are friendly and caring. The dr himself was OK. He had several students with him and during the examination, I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or the student since he barely made eye contact with me. Found that a bit rude. Other than that, he does seem very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
He was patient and showed me what to do to heal my sprained finger. He was professional and knowledgeable. I asked a lot of questions but he answered them all.
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
He agreed that I had an issue and was willing to proceed with a procedure that would help.
Very pleased. He explained everything to me and made excellent recommendations.
He was very knowledgeable and did a thorough examination to include an x-ray which hadn't been done. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Aside from the fire alarm going off, everything went very smoothly! Attentive and professional are the top words that come to mind.
Very efficient office staff. Professional and friendly interaction with Dr. Thal.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Community Health Choice Allergists
- Community Health Choice Cardiologists
- Community Health Choice Dentists
- Community Health Choice Dermatologists
- Community Health Choice Doctors
- Community Health Choice Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Community Health Choice Gastroenterologists
- Community Health Choice Ob-gyns
- Community Health Choice Ophthalmologists
- Community Health Choice Optometrists
- Community Health Choice Pediatricians
- Community Health Choice Podiatrists
- Community Health Choice Psychiatrists
- Community Health Choice Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances