Consolidated Health Plans Orthopedic Surgeons Near You
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take Consolidated Health Plans insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
David R. Miller,
The staff, especially the receptionists, are friendly and caring. The dr himself was OK. He had several students with him and during the examination, I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or the student since he barely made eye contact with me. Found that a bit rude. Other than that, he does seem very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
Dr. Kartalian showed me on x-ray what was wrong with my ankle and explained exactly what was going on so I could understand it. He explained conservative treatment and last resort treatment if conservative measures don't work. He was extremely thorough and informative. He ordered medicine and equipment that will help relieve pain and increase my mobility.
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
Jeffrey H. Berg,
I have seen Dr. Berg for an number of sports injuries in the past. He is very experienced and practical and gives realistic expectations. I'm looking forward to kind of positive outcomes I have with him 3 times in the past.
My appointment from ZocDoc didn't regisyer with the office despite getting a confirmation email. That was disappointing but the helpfullness and ease of the staff more than made up for it, and Dr. Davis was great. Listened to what I had to say, formulated a plan, got my x-rays done and voila! scheduled for PT as well. His PA-C was great as well and helped to lighten the mood a bit. I expect in 3-4 weeks I'll be business as usual. Note: I rarely give (5) star ratings - those are reserved for exceptional service. This however was a comfortable (4) stars.
Dr. Patedar came across thorough. Before him, his PA came in and did the physical examination and talked briefly about symptoms etc. This helped getting more of quality talk-time with the doctor. He was open to hear our questions and concerns. The Dr. didn't prescribe any unnecessary procedures. Excellent overall experience.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Orthopedic Surgeons by Location
- Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Chicago, IL Orthopedic Surgeons
- Dallas, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Denver, CO Orthopedic Surgeons
- Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Los Angeles, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Philadelphia, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Phoenix, AZ Orthopedic Surgeons
- Washington, DC Orthopedic Surgeons
- Consolidated Health Plans Cardiologists
- Consolidated Health Plans Dentists
- Consolidated Health Plans Dermatologists
- Consolidated Health Plans Gastroenterologists
- Consolidated Health Plans Ob-gyns
- Consolidated Health Plans Ophthalmologists
- Consolidated Health Plans Pediatricians
- Consolidated Health Plans Podiatrists
- Consolidated Health Plans Psychiatrists
- Consolidated Health Plans Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Orthopedic Surgeons
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances