March Vision Care Orthopedic Surgeons Near You
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take March Vision Care insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Kartalian asked relevant questions about my injury, took time to examine and evaluate, and gave me a plan to follow. His office was pleasant and I would definitely recommend him.
Dr Reeves was able to describe what my issues we extremely clearly, and was the first surgeon I've come across to do so. Telling me surgery is an option, mine is really complex and not run of the mill, and not necessary right away. Provided me with ways to manage pain level, explained what's required in the surgery, what makes it complex, the benefits the risks. Letting me know he's there for when I decide myself that it's time. I came away informed and confident that this is who I want to help me.
David R. Miller,
The staff, especially the receptionists, are friendly and caring. The dr himself was OK. He had several students with him and during the examination, I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or the student since he barely made eye contact with me. Found that a bit rude. Other than that, he does seem very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
Very professional, great explanation of my daughter's problem. Was able to fit her in for surgery before he left on vacation and called the day after surgery to check on her.
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
Jeffrey H. Berg,
I have had pain in my left shoulder for a month now. I tried hot packs and ice packs and got some relief but the pain did not go away fully. I kind of knew it wasn’t a major problem but it was kind of annoying since I couldn’t Do any kind of lifting with my left hand. I did I decided to see a doctor and found Dr Berg through Zocdoc. The doctor and the staff were very nice. They took x-rays of my shoulder and examined it by moving the hand in different directions. The doctor explained From the x-rays that my shoulder is perfectly fine. It’s just that the tissue around the shoulder is inflamed. The doctor explained me various options I have and and suggested me to go with the medication to cure the inflammation. I’m very happy with the way the visit went.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Orthopedic Surgeons by Location
- Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Chicago, IL Orthopedic Surgeons
- Dallas, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Denver, CO Orthopedic Surgeons
- Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Los Angeles, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Philadelphia, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Phoenix, AZ Orthopedic Surgeons
- Washington, DC Orthopedic Surgeons
- March Vision Care Cardiologists
- March Vision Care Dentists
- March Vision Care Dermatologists
- March Vision Care Gastroenterologists
- March Vision Care Ob-gyns
- March Vision Care Ophthalmologists
- March Vision Care Pediatricians
- March Vision Care Podiatrists
- March Vision Care Psychiatrists
- March Vision Care Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Orthopedic Surgeons
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances