He was clear on what steps I needed to take, and provided me a list.
Trusted Health Plan Orthopedic Surgeons Near Me
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take Trusted Health Plan insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Prompt. Professional. Could be a bit more personable.
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
I have seen Dr. Berg for an number of sports injuries in the past. He is very experienced and practical and gives realistic expectations. I'm looking forward to kind of positive outcomes I have with him 3 times in the past.
Dr. Kartalian showed me on x-ray what was wrong with my ankle and explained exactly what was going on so I could understand it. He explained conservative treatment and last resort treatment if conservative measures don't work. He was extremely thorough and informative. He ordered medicine and equipment that will help relieve pain and increase my mobility.
A professional whose experience and candor makes his patients comfortable and secure regardless of the diagnosis.
I can't say enough about Dr. Pateder. He saved my life, literally. He fixed a botched surgery that another provider from a different practice performed. Dr. Pateder is one of the best Dr.'s I have seen. I highly recommend him.
Dr Reeves was great. As a first time patient he took time to listen to my medical history before jumping-in on my current problem. Oh! One more shocking surprise... Both the PA and Dr Reeves actually performed a physical exam on my affected knees. My last two physicians had me scheduled for x-rays, MRI's, and Surgery before touching my knees. It was a great experience.
Well run office. Very professional
Very professional, great explanation of my daughter's problem. Was able to fit her in for surgery before he left on vacation and called the day after surgery to check on her.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Trusted Health Plan Allergists
- Trusted Health Plan Cardiologists
- Trusted Health Plan Dentists
- Trusted Health Plan Dermatologists
- Trusted Health Plan Doctors
- Trusted Health Plan Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Trusted Health Plan Gastroenterologists
- Trusted Health Plan Ob-gyns
- Trusted Health Plan Ophthalmologists
- Trusted Health Plan Optometrists
- Trusted Health Plan Pediatricians
- Trusted Health Plan Podiatrists
- Trusted Health Plan Psychiatrists
- Trusted Health Plan Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances