My back feels good, but my front needs work I have another appt. Excellent help for my pain.
Community Health Options Physical Therapists Near Me
Need to make a physical therapist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find physical therapists near you who take Community Health Options insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Community Health Options Physical Therapists Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Morgan was very professional. She spent a lot of time working with me & the office was wondful.
Dr. Martinez and her team helped me heal from a hamstring tear and partial quadriceps tear. In our initial session I could barely contract my hamstring and had trouble walking and climbing stairs. As someone who exercises regularly, it was important to recover as quickly as possible. By my last visit (less than 8 weeks later) I was able to run on a treadmill, do plyometrics and strength exercises. Dr. Martinez was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and attentive. She used a mix of traditional and progressive techniques that helped me improve each session. Shout out to Steven, Pascal and the rest of the Stroma team. I would recommend them to anyone seeking PT.
She's a great doctor and helping to get heal quickly. I strongly recommend to every one
They worked as a great team, very courteous professional and sought to understand my reason for the visit. Will be back
Highly recommend Dr. Christine Miller! She is absolutely wonderful, attentive, kind, friendly and accommodating! She listens and take amazing care of her patients. Thanks so much for the great work you do!
My visit was everything I needed. Where has Husdon Sport & Spine been all my life? The P.T. Dr. Nidhi stretched my arms so good that I felt better immediately. Dr. Nidhi knows how to stretch my problem area perfectly; she is the best. I would recommend this facility to all of my friends and loved ones.
I was hesitant to come to physical therapy and pushed it off for several months after my injury. After my first visit with Lauren I realized how important treatment would be to get my range of motion back in my wrist and continued coming 3 x a week. Immediately felt comfortable in the hands of Lauren and trusted her. Within a few weeks we saw improvement and now four months later I can say my wrist feels almost completely back to normal. Lauren has a great bedside manner and it was always a pleasure working with her. She is very knowledgeable and would add exercises relevant to my progress. I would recommend Exchange physical therapy group and Lauren Rosenzweig.
Dr. Laureta was excellent! He knew exactly what to do with my injury and he sent me home with some great stretches.
Worked woth Jon at the practice. A very friendly person who loves his job. The facility is modern and clean. They took care of all insurance. Highly recommended.
In safe hands, a pleasure to work with Nicole. Cares about her patients & am assured that I will improve even if I lose track.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Community Health Options Allergists
- Community Health Options Cardiologists
- Community Health Options Dentists
- Community Health Options Dermatologists
- Community Health Options Doctors
- Community Health Options Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Community Health Options Gastroenterologists
- Community Health Options Ob-gyns
- Community Health Options Ophthalmologists
- Community Health Options Optometrists
- Community Health Options Orthopedic Surgeons
- Community Health Options Pediatricians
- Community Health Options Podiatrists
- Community Health Options Psychiatrists
- Community Health Options Urologists
- More Specialties
- Abdominal / Pelvic Therapy
- Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy
- Custom Splints
- Dry Needling
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (Physical)
- Heart Strengthening / Recovery
- Ligament Sprain
- Lung Strengthening / Recovery
- Mobility Therapy
- Movement Disorder Exercises
- Muscle Cramps
- Muscle Strain
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Reduction Exercise
- More Procedures
- Aetna Physical Therapists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- Cigna Physical Therapists
- UnitedHealthcare Physical Therapists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Physical Therapists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Physical Therapists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Physical Therapists
- More Insurances