Union Plans Physical Therapists Near You
Need to make a physical therapist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find physical therapists near you who take Union Plans insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Jack Wes Boling,
Each member of the staff at Proflex Physical Therapy is courteous and professional. The Proflex facility, located in Gaithersburg, MD, is clean, orderly and well equipped. My first visit there left me amazed at the degree of care and compassion I received from every member of the Proflex organization. For starters, making appointments at the front desk was effortless and pleasant. Mara S. and Karla P., the front desk coordinators, assisted me with scheduling a month's worth of visits at a time. They made certain that both of their calendars and my calendar stayed in sync. Moreover, they provided me with a telephone notice one day in advance of each visit to the facility. And in rare cases where an appointment had to be rescheduled, a quick call to their office was all that was necessary. Wes B. the physical therapist assigned to my case, is a dedicated and honorable professional. He is well-studied, knowledgeable, and he cares deeply about a patient's welfare and condition. But more than that, Wes Boling listens...intensely. Whenever I described an area of my body that was experiencing concentrated pain or trauma, he almost seemed to hear the pain itself. He would focus on that area and apply specific techniques that appeared to work miracles. I am so thankful and so grateful to have found a physical therapist of his caliber. Annella B. and Kelsey S., PT Aides, worked in conjunction with Wes to see that exercises he chose for his physical therapy patients were performed correctly and that patients transitioned seamlessly from one procedure to the next. Annella and Kelsey inspired, they motivated, they encouraged, and they taught. I truly enjoy and appreciate all that the staff at Proflex Physical Therapy has done for me and how they have set me on the road to recovery. I highly recommend this team of professionals for all those who are searching for quality physical therapy.
My visits to therapy and work hardeny have been great, therapist has been always in care of all my therapy needs, Kirsten is very productive. I have been provided with excellent care all the time. Plus, Kirsten speaks Spanish, which makes every session for me very comfortable, she would speak to me in Spanish, very helpful.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Physical Therapists by Location
- Atlanta, GA Physical Therapists
- Chicago, IL Physical Therapists
- Dallas, TX Physical Therapists
- Denver, CO Physical Therapists
- Houston, TX Physical Therapists
- Los Angeles, CA Physical Therapists
- New York, NY Physical Therapists
- Philadelphia, PA Physical Therapists
- Phoenix, AZ Physical Therapists
- Washington, DC Physical Therapists
Popular Insurances Accepted By Physical Therapists
- Aetna Physical Therapists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- Cigna Physical Therapists
- UnitedHealthcare Physical Therapists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Physical Therapists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Physical Therapists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Physical Therapists
- More Insurances