I was having hard time falling asleep since over two months, sleeping 4 hours per night only. My brain was intoxicated by previous reckless abuse of sleeping pills, randomly taken without following a proper procedure. Dr. Daniel is helping me out to solve my insomnia, changing/re-setting my night routine. I am duly following his guidelines since two weeks, every night: his method radically changes your night-ritual behavior (without using sleeping pills). I would have never be able to feel better without his support!
Independence Blue Cross Sleep Medicine Specialists Near Me
Need to make a sleep medicine specialist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find sleep medicine specialists near you who take Independence Blue Cross insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Independence Blue Cross - Personal Choice PPO Sleep Medicine Specialists Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Dr. Lam was very professional and helpful. After patiently hearing me out, he performed all of the procedures on his end, and answered all of my follow-up questions. Absolutely will see him again!
Dr. Kumra is nice and professional. She is also patient with my questions.
I'm so happy I found Dr. Galstian! She took all my concerns seriously and didn't rush the appointment. She gave great advice on how I can change certain habits vs. trying to prescribe me something as a "quick solve". Lastly, I'm shopping for new insurance and she was very understanding of that. I saw her for a physical and she recommended that I come back for blood work once my insurance is setup. Overall, I'm impressed with her and her staff members. 100% recommend.
Great first visit! Loved the office and every staffer I encountered, from front desk to the nurse tech to Dr. Chaudhary. Also a plus that they have OBGYN and dermatology on-site. Will definitely go back.
I needed a second opinion after visiting my primary care doctor. He knew right away what was wrong.
Dr. Chung was very personable and nice. I had a physical and he seemed to tick all the boxes properly. Can't really speak to how he would treat symptoms/problems.
Literally one of the best PCP experiences I’ve had. Everyone in the office was kind and funny and efficient and professional. I loved the fact that the office (as well as al the intake forms) were incredibly alt-friendly as far as gender identification and sexuality.
Dr Moussa was very attentive to what I had to say and was eager to help, whereas other doctors I have seen elsewhere rush and make you feel guilty for being sick.
Very thorough annual exam. Doctor understood my concern and set me up for an extra test right away so I wouldn't have to make a second appointment. I do wish that I could have spoken to her again after the tests. The nurse, Rose, was wonderful -- very kind, funny, and attentive.
Dr. Hussain was definitely engaged in the appt with me, as well as kind and easy to talk to, which I appreciated. My only criticism is that I do think that for a first-time physical she could have been more thorough.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find a doctor who takes my insurance?
Zocdoc lets you search specifically for a Sleep Medicine Specialist who takes Independence Blue Cross. Just choose your carrier and plan from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. If you’re not sure which plan you have, you can use Zocdoc’s insurance checker to find out.
How soon can I see an in-network Independence Blue Cross Sleep Medicine Specialist?
On average, patients who use Zocdoc get to see a Sleep Medicine Specialist who is in-network for Independence Blue Cross within 24 hours of searching for an appointment.
What is Zocdoc?
Zocdoc is a free online service that lets patients find a Sleep Medicine Specialist and book appointments instantly. You can use Zocdoc’s website or app to search for a nearby Sleep Medicine Specialist who is in-network for Independence Blue Cross. If you don’t know which type of doctor you need to see, you can search by symptom or visit reason instead.
Is Zocdoc free for patients?
Yes. Zocdoc lets you book appointments with a Sleep Medicine Specialist who is in-network for Independence Blue Cross in your area at no cost. You can also read verified reviews for Sleep Medicine Specialists and fill out check-in forms online — it’s all free.
How do I know if a Sleep Medicine Specialist accepts Independence Blue Cross insurance?
Zocdoc lets you search specifically for a Sleep Medicine Specialist who is in-network for your insurance plan.
Can I make a same-day appointment on Zocdoc?
On average, patients who use Zocdoc get appointments within 24 hours of searching for a Sleep Medicine Specialist who takes Independence Blue Cross. Same-day appointments might be available, but it depends on where and when you book, what your insurance is, and which type of doctor you want to see.
- Atlanta, GA Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Austin, TX Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Chicago, IL Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Dallas, TX Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Denver, CO Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Houston, TX Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Jersey City, NJ Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Los Angeles, CA Sleep Medicine Specialists
- New York, NY Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Philadelphia, PA Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Phoenix, AZ Sleep Medicine Specialists
- San Antonio, TX Sleep Medicine Specialists
- San Diego, CA Sleep Medicine Specialists
- San Francisco, CA Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Washington, DC Sleep Medicine Specialists
- More Locations
- Independence Blue Cross Allergists
- Independence Blue Cross Cardiologists
- Independence Blue Cross Dentists
- Independence Blue Cross Dermatologists
- Independence Blue Cross Doctors
- Independence Blue Cross Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Independence Blue Cross Gastroenterologists
- Independence Blue Cross Ob-gyns
- Independence Blue Cross Ophthalmologists
- Independence Blue Cross Optometrists
- Independence Blue Cross Orthopedic Surgeons
- Independence Blue Cross Pediatricians
- Independence Blue Cross Podiatrists
- Independence Blue Cross Psychiatrists
- Independence Blue Cross Urologists
- More Specialties
- Sleep Problems
- Chronic Respiratory Failure
- Circadian Rhythm Disorders
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Management
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD)
- REM sleep behavior disorder (RBD)
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea / Snoring Device
- Sleep Disorder
- Sleep Medicine Consultation
- Sleep Medicine Follow Up
- More Procedures
- Aetna Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Cigna Sleep Medicine Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Sleep Medicine Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Sleep Medicine Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Sleep Medicine Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Sleep Medicine Specialists
- More Insurances