Went there for annual physical exam. The doctor is nice and easy to talk to, also very professional. What made me a little bit uncomfortable was that the nurse didn't feel very welcoming and didn't speak loud enough. Would recommend for regular check-ups.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Sports Medicine Specialists Near Me
Need to make a sports medicine specialist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find sports medicine specialists near you who take Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Blue Cross Blue Shield - BlueCard PPO Sports Medicine Specialists Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
It was good! He's very nice and answered all my questions. I did feel like I had to ask quite a few questions to get the info I needed, but I suppose that's OK. The staff seemed a smidge disorganized, but overall a very smooth appointment.
The wait time was a bit long but Dr. Berg was fantastic. He listened to my concerns and prescribed a treatment plan to deal with my knee issues.
Aside from the fire alarm going off, everything went very smoothly! Attentive and professional are the top words that come to mind.
Fast processing and efficient service. Registration, Xray, consultation and injection of Cortisone all within one hour. Dr. Thal was professional and took time to explain the procedure and answer all my questions.
The staff, especially the receptionists, are friendly and caring. The dr himself was OK. He had several students with him and during the examination, I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or the student since he barely made eye contact with me. Found that a bit rude. Other than that, he does seem very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
A professional whose experience and candor makes his patients comfortable and secure regardless of the diagnosis.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Atlanta, GA Sports Medicine Specialists
- Austin, TX Sports Medicine Specialists
- Chicago, IL Sports Medicine Specialists
- Dallas, TX Sports Medicine Specialists
- Denver, CO Sports Medicine Specialists
- Houston, TX Sports Medicine Specialists
- Jersey City, NJ Sports Medicine Specialists
- Los Angeles, CA Sports Medicine Specialists
- New York, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Philadelphia, PA Sports Medicine Specialists
- Phoenix, AZ Sports Medicine Specialists
- San Antonio, TX Sports Medicine Specialists
- San Diego, CA Sports Medicine Specialists
- San Francisco, CA Sports Medicine Specialists
- Washington, DC Sports Medicine Specialists
- More Locations
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Allergists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dentists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Optometrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Podiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- More Specialties
- Ankle Injuries / Sprain
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Bruise / Contusion
- Calf Strain
- Certified Medical Examination for Athlete
- Combat Sports Injury
- Exercise Counseling
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Exercise Intolerance
- Forearm Injury
- Gait Analysis
- Gym Injury
- Hamstring Strain / Pulled Hamstring
- Hand Injury
- Hip Fracture(s)
- More Procedures
- Aetna Sports Medicine Specialists
- Cigna Sports Medicine Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Sports Medicine Specialists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Sports Medicine Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Sports Medicine Specialists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Sports Medicine Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Sports Medicine Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Sports Medicine Specialists
- More Insurances