I've been seeing him for about 4 - 6 months at this point. I know the definition of a good therapist depends on the patient but for me, where I was new and uncomfortable to therapy, he was patient and I feel I've made great progress. Sometimes there's a bit of a wait (usually no more than 15 minutes) when previous appointments run long but seeing that I benefit from it frequently when he lets our sessions run over rather than cutting me off during insightful moments, I don't mind. Sometimes I also have to repeat details previously talked about but I also find that ok, given the time gap between our sessions and him seeing many patients. All in all, I've had a great experience working with Dr Wasik.
Therapists / Counselors in Winchester, MA
Need to make a therapist / counselor appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find therapists / counselors in Winchester who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr Brendal was excellent. Saw me the same day I reached out to him. He was attentive,listened, assessed my current state and had a plan of action on next steps and medicines he recommended and the reasons why they were the right ones. His bedside manner is compassionate ,but also pleasanr and direct and a really great communicator. He genuinely wants to help others and I had an instant real connection that gave me confidence in him and my course of action.
I really enjoyed talking with him and I look forward to reduce my symptom during the sessions. Highly recommended !
Great Doctor has much knowledge in the field of psychiatry. Made me feel at ease and gave me many coping mechanisms to help my past problems. These things take time, but she's willing to give her time and go above and beyond to address any issues you may see her for. Thank you Dr. McFadden!
He was personable and honest, made me feel I could be honest and we could really talk about the issues I was there for.
Dr. Chike (as he introduced himself) was warm and easygoing while being professional. Bonus points for having his sweet dog in the office! Very relaxing atmosphere.
My sessions with Dr. Agrawal have helped me come through a period of deep anxiety and emotional confusion. He is warm and engaging with a great sense of humor. He is also really honest about what he thinks. I love his questions. They draw me past mental blocks I hadn't known were there until I look back from the other side. I always imagined psychiatrists' offices were cold places but he lets emotions into the room. He has a kind of genius with pain that is hard to describe. I've come to feel less scared of what is inside me.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Lisbon, CT Therapists / Counselors
- Cordaville, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Attleboro, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Dover, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Methuen, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Nonantum, Newton, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Winchester, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Hyde Park, Boston, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Kelton Street, Boston, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Mission Hill, Boston, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Winter Hill, Somerville, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Industrial Park, Somerville, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Saugus, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Swampscott, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Fall River, MA Therapists / Counselors
- More Locations
- Winchester Allergists
- Winchester Cardiologists
- Winchester Dentists
- Winchester Dermatologists
- Winchester Doctors
- Winchester Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Winchester Gastroenterologists
- Winchester Ob-gyns
- Winchester Ophthalmologists
- Winchester Optometrists
- Winchester Orthopedic Surgeons
- Winchester Pediatricians
- Winchester Podiatrists
- Winchester Psychiatrists
- Winchester Urologists
- More Specialties
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Adolescent / Teen Issues
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bereavement / Grief Counseling
- Cognitive Therapy
- Divorce Counseling
- Eating Disorder
- Group Therapy
- Marriage Counseling
- Parenting Counseling
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances