Dr. Abhijit Bhatia, MD
Dr. Abhijit Bhatia is a considerate and engaged gastroenterologist serving the community of Baltimore, MD. Dr. Bhatia attended George Washington University, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency and fellowship at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. Dr. Bhatia is a part of MedStar Union Memorial – Gastroenterology. He is certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Bhatia is trilingual in English, Hindi, and Punjabi. Dr. Bhatia’s medical experience is vast and impressive. His areas of special interest include biliary disease, colonoscopy, endoscopy, hepatitis, and liver diseases. Dr. Bhatia is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - George Washington University, Doctor of Medicine
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center (Fellowship)
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center (Internship)
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center (Residency)
MedStar Union Memorial - Gastroenterology
MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
3333 N. Calvert Street, Suite 530
Baltimore, MD 21218