Dr. Anish Koka, MD
Anish Koka is an insightful and experienced internist and cardiologist. Dr. Koka graduated from Temple University Medical School and later completed his residency at Temple Hospital in Philadelphia as well. He is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology and is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, the American Board of Echocardiology, and the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Koka is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia and Pennsylvania Hospital in Philadelphia. Dr. Koka has a particular interest in stroke and how it relates to the heart. He sees a large number of patients in consultation for stroke with no apparent cause (cryptogenic stroke), and the long term management of atrial fibrillation (a heart rhythm disturbance) in patients with stroke.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Temple University, Doctor of Medicine
- Temple University Hospital (Residency)
- American College of Cardiology
125 South 9th St, #1005
Philadelphia, PA 19107