Dr. Anita Singh, MD
Reproductive Endocrinologist, OB-GYN, Gynecologist
Dr. Anita Singh is a Board Certified Reproductive Endocrinologist and Infertility Specialist. She completed here residency in OB/GYN and fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at University of CA, Irvine. Following her fellowship Dr. Singh joined the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona. There she led the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility for 8 years. Under Dr. Singh’s direction the division achieved fertility success rates that were among the highest in the nation. Dr. Singh also has been voted "top doctor" in infertility by Phoenix Magazine. She also has been active in research and has various publications in the specialty. Dr. Singh's area of special interests include: In-Vitro Fertilization, Assisted Reproductive Technologies, Reproductive Surgery (Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy), Female and Male infertility, Reproductive Aging, Endometriosis and Recurrent Pregnancy Loss. In 2005, Dr. Singh opened LifeStart Fertility Center in Southern California. Dr. Singh has a unique compassion for all her patients. Her personal experience with infertility helps her to more closely relate to each and every one of her patients. She takes time to listen to the concerns of her patients, develops treatment plans based on individual patient needs, and focuses on providing high quality patient care.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Reproductive Endocrinologist
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Missouri, Kansas City, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, Irvine, Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- University of California, Irvine, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
29525 Canwood St, 210
Agoura Hills, CA 91301