Dr. Cassandra Ramar, DO
Cassandra Ramar is an attentive and reliable OB-GYN serving the community of Clinton Township, MI. She attended the Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at McLaren Macomb Hospital. She also holds a bachelor’s degree from Michigan State University. Dr. Ramar is a part of McLaren Macomb-North Grove Women's Health. She is also a member of the American College of Osteopathic Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ramar is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- McLaren Macomb Hospital, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- Michigan State University (Bachelor’s)
- American College of Osteopathic Obstetrics and Gynecology
Awards and publications
- A.T. Still Memorial Scholarship 2010
- Clinical Science Research Award 2011
- Osteopathic Primary Care Award 2011
McLaren Macomb-North Grove Women's Health
44200 Garfield Rd, Suite 164
Clinton Township, MI 48038