Dr. Craig Sclar, MD
Craig Sclar, MD, FACC, has been proudly serving the cardiology needs of San Diego for over 20 years. Dr. Sclar studied medicine at the University of Autonoma in Guadalajara, and completed his professional training at both Mount Sinai Services, Elmhurst City Hospital, and Rutgers University Medical School. As a fellow of the American College of Cardiologists, Dr. Sclar offers his patients a reassuring expertise. He is pleased to provide numerous in-office procedures, including echocardiogram, Holter monitor tests, stress tests, and nuclear stress tests.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Elmhurst Hospital Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina Guadalajara
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Diseases
- American College of Cardiology
- California Medical Association
- San Diego County Medical Society
Genesee Medical Group
7830 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92111