Dr. David Hsi, MD
Dr. David Hsi is a dedicated and trusted cardiologist serving the community of Stamford, CT, and Darien, CT. Dr. Hsi attended Shanghai Medical University, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency in internal medicine at Newton-Wellesley Hospital. He also completed his fellowship in cardiovascular disease at VA Boston Healthcare System, West Roxbury and at Brigham and Women's Hospital. Dr. Hsi is a part of The Heart Physicians. He is a board certified physician specializing in cardiovascular disease and is affiliated with the Stamford Hospital in Stamford, CT. His medical experience is vast and impressive. Dr. David Hsi gives each patient his focused attention, and he prides himself on delivering the best treatment available.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Stamford Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease
- Medical School - Shanghai Medical University, Bachelor of Medicine
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Veterans Affairs Boston Healthcare System, West Roxbury, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease
Stamford Health Medical Group
32 Strawberry Hill Court, 2nd Floor
Stamford, CT 06902