Dr. David Powers, MD
If you are experiencing shortness of breath, chest pain or any other emergency, please call 911. David N. Powers, MD, FACOG, is board-certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology. He received his BA degree from Dartmouth College in 1973 and his Doctorate of Medicine from the University of Pennsylvania in 1977. He was a resident at The George Washington University Hospital (1977-1981) and was designated Chief Resident in 1980. He has actively been involved in resident and medical student teaching since beginning practice in 1981. He has served on the GWU Hospital Perinatal Professional Advisory Group (PAG) Committee since that time. He has been recognized by the Washingtonian Magazine as a Top Doctor annually.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- The George Washington University Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- George Washington University, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - University of Pennsylvania, Doctor of Medicine
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Awards and publications
- He has been recognized by the Washingtonian Magazine as a Top Doctor annually
GWMFA Obstetrics and Gynecology
2300 M St. NW, Suite 110
Washington, DC 20037