Dr. David Ufberg, MD
Dr. David Ufberg is an OB-GYN treating patients in Wynnewood, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding communities. He has been in practice for more than 10 years and holds certification from the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ufberg is also a member of professional organizations including the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the American Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons. In order to pursue his medical degree, Dr. Ufberg attended the Temple University School of Medicine. He continued his medical education at the Pennsylvania Hospital, where he received his residency training. Dr. Ufberg is now affiliated with facilities including Bryn Mawr Hospital, the Lankenau Medical Center, and Paoli Hospital. Patients visiting Dr. Ufberg can receive a full range of obstetric and gynecological services. He provides Pap smear procedures, annual gynecological examinations, and general consultations.
- Lankenau Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Temple University, Doctor of Medicine
- Pennsylvania Hospital (Residency)
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Awards and publications
- Book Co-Authored by David Ufberg, MD, The Pregnancy Instruction Manual, Quirk Books 2008. (A practical guide to enjoying a healthy pregnancy with a common-sense approach to the birthing process.)
- Renbaum L, Ufberg D, Sammel M, Zhou L, Jabara S, Barnhart K: Reliability of Clinicians versus Radiologists for detecting abnormalities on hysterosalpingogram films. Fert Steril 2002 Sept; 78(3) 614-8.
- Pena JE, Ufberg D, Cooney N, Denis AL: Usefulness of Doppler Sonography in the Diagnosis of Ovarian Torsion. Fertil Steril May 2000; 73(5):1047-50.
- 2012 - Top Doctor - Obestrics & Gynecology Philadelphia Magazine
- 2011, 2010 - Top Doctor - Obstetrics & Gynecology Main Line Today Magazine
Main Line HealthCare Obstetrics & Gynecology
100 East Lancaster Avenue, Suite 307
Wynnewood, PA 19096