Dr. Divya Railan, MD
Divya Railan, MD, is a board certified dermatologist specializing in cosmetic and laser dermatology. She graduated from the University of Michigan followed by a master’s degree in physiology and medical school at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. She then moved to Indiana where she completed an internship in internal medicine and residency in dermatology at the Indiana University Medical Center. In order to pursue her love of cosmetic dermatology, Dr. Railan moved to Sacramento, California where she completed a one-year fellowship in laser and cosmetic Dermatology at the nationally recognized Laser and Skin Surgery Center under Dr. Suzanne Kilmer.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- El Camino Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Indiana University (Internship)
- Indiana University, Residency in Dermatology
- Laser and Skin Surgery Center of Northern California, Fellowship in Laser Dermatology
- Medical School - Wayne State University, Doctor of Medicine
Divya Railan, MD
888 Oak Grove Ave, Suite #14
Menlo Park, CA 94025