Dr. Dmitriy Kolesnik, MD
Clinical Neurophysiologist, Neurologist, Sleep Medicine Specialist
Dr. Kolesnik is a Board Certified Neurologist with over 15 years of experience in providing care for patients with acute and chronic neurological conditions. Dr. Kolesnik has a special expertise in treating seizure disorders and sleep disorders. Additionally our team provides non-invasive pain management solutions (medication and therapy), as well as Botox injections for various neurological conditions including headaches. Practice offers initial consultations, second opinions and follow up care for the patients with various disorders of nervous system (detailed list is provided on our website). On-site ancillary neurological testing allows early diagnosis and eliminates the need for multiple referrals. Individualized follow up care takes into consideration all aspects of medical problems including personal and social issues as well as employment related concerns.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Sleep Medicine Specialist
- Clinical Neurophysiologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neurology (Psychiatry and Neurology)
- Sleep Medicine (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship in Neurophysiology
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency in Neurology
- Medical School - Saint Petersburg Pavlov State Medical University
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Epilepsy Society
NYC Medical and Neurodiagnostic, P.C.
63-18 Austin Street
Rego Park, NY 11374