Dr. Gregory Grillone, MD, FACS
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Gregory Grillone is a warm and genial physician specializing in ear, nose, and throat medicine at the Boston Medical Center’s department of otolaryngology – head and neck surgery. Dr. Grillone is a member of the American College of Surgeons, and he is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology to practice head and neck surgery. His clinical areas of interest are laryngology and professional voice, head and neck cancer, snoring and sleep apnea corrective surgeries, and sinus surgery. Dr. Grillone attended the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City. He then completed his residency program at the Tufts – New England Medical Center with a Tufts University combined otolaryngology and general surgery program. Dr. Grillone is bilingual, speaking English and Italian fluently.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Boston University, Residency in Otolaryngology
- Medical School - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
- Tufts University, Residency in Otolaryngology
- Tufts-New England Medical Center, Residency in General Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
Boston Uni Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery
Boston Medical Center
830 Harrison Ave, Moakley Building, 1st Floor, Suite 1400
Boston, MA 02118