Dr. Guilda Sarraf, MD
Dr. Guilda Sarraf is a cardiologist treating patients in Torrance, California in the South Bay region and the surrounding communities. Dr. Sarraf is Board Certified in the American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiovascular Computed Tomography. Dr. Sarraf received a Masters of Science Degree in Cardiac Arrhythmias at the University of British Columbia and graduated medical school from the University of Calgary. Dr. Sarraf completed Fellowship in Cardiology at the University of Loma Linda in California and then completed a sub-specialty Fellowship in Cardiovascular Computed Tomography at the University of Harbor-UCLA. The cardiology office of Guilda Sarraf, M.D., Inc., welcomes you to our practice. We strive to provide the best cardiac care for you. Our friendly staff is always ready to assist. We provide several services including general consultations for cardiac issues such as cardiovascular screening visits, heart murmurs, arrhythmias, chest pain, coronary artery disease, high cholesterol and high blood pressure. We perform Electrocardiogram (ECG/EKG), Treadmill Stress Test, Echocardiogram (Cardiac Ultrasound), Holter monitor, Event monitor and Stress Echocardiogram in the office.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Certification Board of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
Education and training
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Loma Linda University, Fellowship in Cardiology
- Medical School - Cumming School of Medicine, University of Calgary, Doctor of Medicine
- University of British Columbia, Residency in Internal Medicine
Guilda Sarraf, M.D., Inc.
22330 Hawthorne Blvd, Suite 205
Torrance, CA 90505