Dr. Helene M. Koch, DO
Helene Koch is an engaging and bright OB-GYN based in Bala Cynwyd, PA, conveniently located near the city and suburbs of Philadelphia. Dr. Koch is an alumna of the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, where she earned her medical degree and accomplished her residency in obstetrics and gynecology. A native of Philadelphia, she also completed her undergraduate degree at the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Koch has had considerable experience with a catalogue of women's health issues such as vaginal infections, acute and chronic in nature, abnormal uterine bleeding, fibroids, depression, sexually transmitted infections, birth control options, weight management and osteoporosis. She develops long-lasting relationships with her patients and is there when they need her. She has an expansive referral base to colleagues in University settings. Dr. Koch insists on her patients being well-informed decision makers on issues affecting their health and well-being. Consequently she is always transparent with them, and her consultations are routinely very thorough and precise. Her highest priority is making sure that the needs and comfort of her patients are always met.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Pennsylvania (Internship)
- American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Osteopathic Association
DR. HELENE KOCH
25 Bala Avenue, Ste 205
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004