Dr. Irwin Goldstein, MD, FACOG
After graduating Brooklyn College, Dr. Goldstein attended New York Medical College in Valhalla, New York. Upon completion of his Ob/Gyn residency at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY, Dr. Goldstein joined Doctors Anthony Barbaro and Joseph Dotino who were practicing at this same location in Massapequa. A decade after beginning his career at this location, Dr. Goldstein has taken the practice into new and modern direction and has seen it flourish. Dr. Goldstein, who is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology prides himself in attending all of his patient's deliveries and in performing minimally invasive laposcopic surgeries. He has attending privileges at Winthrop University Hospital, North Shore University Hospital in Plainview and at St. Joseph Hospital in Bethpage.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Plainview Hospital
- Winthrop-University Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - New York Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Long Island OB/GYN Associates
79 Grand Avenue
Massapequa, NY 11758