Dr. Irwin Steinberg, MD, FACOG
Dr. Irwin C Steinberg did his undergraduate training at the State University of NY at Binghamton and earned his medical degree from the State University of NY at Buffalo. He attended internship and residency training at Winthrop University Hospital in Mineola, NY. Dr Steinberg is dedicated to providing obstetrical and gynecological care to women of all ages. His philosophy is to welcome patients to his practice where education and experience combine with genuine care and compassion. If medical management fails, Dr. Steinberg has specilized training in many minimally invasive surgical options including daVinci robotic hysterectomy, myomectomy, and excission of endometriosis. Additionally, he offers endometrial ablation and hysteroscopic (no incision, Essure) sterilization as just some of his advanced services. He is married and is the proud father of two sons.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Memorial Hospital West
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York, Buffalo, Doctor of Medicine
- Winthrop-University Hospital, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Florida Obstetric and Gynecologic Society
Irwin Steinberg, MD
10796 Pines Blvd, Suite 104
Pembroke Pines, FL 33026