Dr. Joseph Cadden, MD
Infectious Disease Specialist
Los Angeles, CA
About Dr. Joseph Cadden
Dr. Joseph Cadden, a highly accomplished fellow trained in the USC Infectious Diseases Division, recently returned to USC after serving as managing partner of a group of more than 20 physicians in Riverside County, California. He offers comprehensive clinical and administrative expertise as the new Medical Director of the Rand Schrader HIV Clinic. In addition to his supervision of clinical activities, Dr. Cadden will act as a co-investigator for the Clinical Research Site of the AIDS Clinical Trials Group.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Infectious Disease Specialist
- Keck Hospital of USC
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
- Infectious Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - St. George's University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- St. Vincent Hospital and Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- St. Vincent Hospital and Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center, Fellowship in Infectious Diseases
Awards and publications
- Extended-Release Niacin Versus Fenofibrate in HIV-Infected Participants With Low High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol: Effects on Endothelial Function, Lipoproteins, and Inflammation Clin Infect Dis. 2015 Sep 01; 61(5):840-9.
- Intracranial fusarium fungal abscess in an immunocompetent patient: case report and review of the literature J Neurol Surg Rep. 2014 Dec; 75(2):e241-5.
- Barriers and unmet need for supportive services for HIV patients in care in Los Angeles County, California AIDS Patient Care STDS. 2011 Sep; 25(9):525-32.
- Lipid metabolism in treated HIV Infection Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011 Jun; 25(3):429-42.
Dr. Joseph Cadden's office location
Keck Medicine of USC - Medicine
Keck Medicine of USC - Health Sciences Campus
1520 San Pablo St, Suite 1000
Los Angeles, CA 90033
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- More Specialties
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Chicken Pox
- Chickenpox (Varicella) Vaccine
- Aetna Infectious Disease Specialists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Infectious Disease Specialists
- Cigna Infectious Disease Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Infectious Disease Specialists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Infectious Disease Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Infectious Disease Specialists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Infectious Disease Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Infectious Disease Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Infectious Disease Specialists
- More Insurances