About Dr. Joseph Cohen
Joseph Cohen, MD, is an orthopaedic surgeon at Loyola Medicine. His clinical interests include bone healing issues, pelvic fractures and orthopaedic trauma. Dr. Cohen is an assistant professor in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Rehabilitation at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine. He earned his medical degree at Tufts University, completed a residency in orthopaedic surgery at the University of Chicago and a fellowship in orthopaedic surgery at the University of Washington
- 1st Agency
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Loyola University Medical Center
Education and training
- Medical School - Tufts University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Chicago, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Washington, Fellowship in Orthopedic Surgery
Awards and publications
- A predictive model for diagnosis of lower extremity cellulitis: A cross-sectional study Raff, A. B.; Weng, Q. Y.; Cohen, J. M.; Gunasekera, N.; Okhovat, J. P.; Vedak, P.; Joyce, C.; Kroshinsky, D.; Mostaghimi, A., Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Perceptions of U.S. dermatology residency program directors regarding the adequacy of phototherapy training during residency Goyal, K.; Nguyen, M. O.; Reynolds, R. V.; Mostaghimi, A.; Joyce, C.; Cohen, J. M.; Buzney, E. A., Photodermatology, photoimmunology & photomedicine
- Burden of Nursing Home-Onset Clostridium difficile Infection in the United States: Estimates of Incidence and Patient Outcomes Hunter, J. C.; Mu, Y.; Dumyati, G. K.; Farley, M. M.; Winston, L. G.; Johnston, H. L.; Meek, J. I.; Perlmutter, R.; Holzbauer, S. M.; Beldavs, Z. G.; Phipps, E. C.; Dunn, J. R.; Cohen, J. A.; Avillan, J.; Stone, N. D.; Gerding, D. N.; McDonald, L. C.; Lessa, F. C., Open forum infectious diseases
Dr. Joseph Cohen's office locations
Loyola Medicine - Orthopedics
Loyola Outpatient Center
2160 South First Ave
Maywood, IL 60153
Loyola Medicine - Orthopedics
Loyola Center for Health at Burr Ridge
6800 North Frontage Rd
Burr Ridge, IL 60527
Patient reviews for Dr. Joseph Cohen
Dr. Cohen, his staff and the resident I saw were all professional and respectful of my issue.
Even though Dr Cohen was not the right specialist for my particular issue. He made recommendations, referrals and explanations that helped!
Dr. Cohen was very caring and concerned about my after-surgery well-being. He never rushed our consultations. It was like I was his only patient. Thank you.
Dr. Cohen and his NP Eevin Judkins are extremely professional but also very genuine regarding patient , doctor relations and communications. They listen to all my questions and concerns and answered them all. They are the best!
Dr. Cohen is great! I will definitely recommend him to anyone.
Outstanding experience. Dr Cohen is responsive, attentive and available. Highly recommended.
Dr Cohen was a god send. I can to him with an “impressive” break of my elbow joint, and he made me good as new, and was there to advise me and make me & my husband feel safe, comfortable and confident along the way. I cannot recommend him highly enough! He’s an excellent surgeon and a great doctor!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances