About Dr. Katherine Spangenberg
Katherine Spangenberg, MD, is a med-ped physician at Loyola Medicine. Her clinical interests include general internal medicine, health for entire family and pediatrics. Dr. Spangenberg is an assistant professor in the Department of Medicine at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine. She earned her medical degree at Wayne State University and completed a residency in internal medicine and pediatrics at William Beaumont Hospital. Dr. Spangenberg is board certified in internal medicine and pediatrics.
- 1st Agency
- Med-Ped Physician
- Loyola University Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Wayne State University, Doctor of Medicine
- William Beaumont Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Dr. Katherine Spangenberg's office location
Loyola Medicine - Primary Care and Pediatrics
Loyola Center for Health at Oak Park South
1100 Lake St, Suite #150
Oak Park, IL 60301
Patient reviews for Dr. Katherine Spangenberg
She was wonderful! Warm, kind and very thorough.
Thanks so much to Dr. Spangenberg and the staff at her office! Everyone was so kind and I would highly recommend.
I highly recommend Dr Spangenberg! I had my first visit with her today. Her and her staff were all kind, professional and approachable. The office was clean, and easy to find. Parking was easy.
I always love my experience with Dr Spangenberg. She is personable, caring, and very thorough.
Friendly doctor and very professional.
I love how thorough she is. This was an appointment to establish care and already she was more thorough than the doctor we were going to for years.
I love Dr. Spangenberg. She's nice, knowledgeable and approachable yet doesn't waste time. Efficient and Effective!
It was very low stress yet thorough. I like her and the staff at the office. I'm very happy I chose her.
Shortest wait time ever at a doctor's office. Everyone was friendly and professional. Dr. Spangenberg thorough and very friendly. She's down to earth with you which made me feel more comfortable.
a great doctor
she’s a great doctor
she is a great doctor and friendly . ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Dr. Spangenberg is my favorite doctor I’ve ever visited! She has such a warm, inviting personality and she is extremely easy to talk with. I’d be embarrassed to talk about certain things with other doctors, but I didn’t feel judged or intimidated at all! I’m actually looking forward to establishing a wellness/preventative health routine with her and I am so grateful to have found her at this point in my life!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances