About Dr. Kathleen Rustici
Dr. Rustici received her medical degree from the University of Colorado School of Medicine and completed residency training in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Colorado School of Medicine. She is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology. Dr. Rustici is committed to providing individualized and comprehensive care to women across all stages of life, from the teenage years through menopause. As a woman and mother, she understands how personal and emotional OB-GYN care can be and works hard to create strong relationships with her patients, encouraging an environment of open communication and trust. Dr. Rustici loves that medicine has provided her with the opportunity to create long-term relationships with patients and see them through issues related to women’s health, both good and bad, throughout their lives. She lives in Stapleton with her husband and two children, and enjoys traveling, cooking, gardening and working on a variety of craft projects in her free time.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Colorado, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Colorado Health Science Center (Internship)
- University of Colorado Health Science Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Kathleen Rustici's office location
SCL Health Medical Group - Stapleton OB-Gyn
SCL Health Medical Group
2823 Roslyn St
Denver, CO 80238
Patient reviews for Dr. Kathleen Rustici
Fantastic as always! I always feel well -cared for, listened to, & leave feeling confident & happy that all is well.
It's always wonderful & very professional! Love Dr. Rustici.
Staff is great! Very knowledgable & friendly. Dr. Rustici is the best & truly cares about her patients.
Dr. Rustici & her nursing & front desk staff are all amazing we (husband, daughter, & I) always feel welcome & supported. The other OB's have all been fantastic too & Dr. Lawlor was fantastic as a standin for my c-section.
Satisfied completely with physician, lab, and receptini. Dr. Rustici is always cheerful and answers all questions I have. She is very knowledgeable and reassuring.
Spectacular. Dr. Rustici is always understanding and informative during any discussions. Her ability to explain and listen is very comforting. She truly cares about what she's doing and it shows. Office staff and nurses likewise are very helpful.
Excellent care, have been coming here for years each time was fast, efficient, the doctor was kind, gentle & cared for me and the questions I had. Staff is amazing and the nurses are as well, love this place!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- Cigna Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Ob-gyns
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ob-gyns
- More Insurances