Dr. Kenneth D'Ortone, DPM
Dr. Kenneth D'Ortone has over 30 years experience treating patients in the Philadelphia area. He spends his time listening to understand your concerns and responding with the best treatment options for you. With the help of the professional staff, they also follow up to make sure that generally pain is relieved, problems are resolved and your health improves. We also want our patients to be informed about podiatric problems and treatments, because informed patients make better decisions about their health and well being. Dr. D'Ortone graduated from the Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, completed his residency at Frankford Hospital and Graduate Health Systems and has been in private practice since the early 1990's. He is committed to staying abreast of the latest technologies and advancements. Due to his vast knowledge, he has been called to present as a guest lecturer in front of various audiences, such as the Helen Fuld Medical Center, Sandy Hill Retirement Community, and many other Senior Citizen groups and Home Health Care Agencies on "Diabetic & Wound Care Education." Dr. D'Ortone is also certified in MIS & Endoscopic Heal Surgical Techniques, Diagnostic Ultrasound, Internal Fixation Forefoot surgery, and CO2 Laser. Other qualifications include: • Philly Live Guest Speaker (WYBE TV) • Fairmont Community Diabetic Foot Care Lectures • Biomechanical Force Plate Analysis for orthodics and lower extremity/Theraband exercise training at various Fitness Clubs in the Philadelphia area. • Philadelphia Health Fair Expo 2001-2002 • Podiatric Foot Screenings for corporations throughout Philadelphia • Guest Lecturer at the Foot & Ankle Institute • Delaware Valley Rehab Ctr,(1985-1987)-Physical Therapy Aid Please contact Dr. D'Ortone or his staff anytime!
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Education and training
- Frankford Hospital, Residency in Podiatric Surgery
- Pennsylvania State University (Bachelor’s)
- Temple University, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association
Awards and publications
- The Foot & Ankle Center, Hamilton, NJ (1995 - 1996) Associate Position with J.R. Feldman, DPM, Diplomat FASLocations: Helen Fuld Medical Center & Henry J. Austin Medical Center
- The Foot Center at Graduate Hospital, Philadelphia, PA (1993-1995) Associate Position with Edward L. Chairman, DPM, Diplomat FAS Locations: Fairmount Medical Center and the Broad & Olney Medical Center
Center for Foot and Ankle Excellence
2429 Brown Street
Philadelphia, PA 19130