Dr. Kenneth Grundfast, MD, FACS
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Kenneth Grundfast is an experienced and accomplished ear, nose, and throat specialist treating his patients in Boston. Dr. Grundfast is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. He is clinically interested in ear and hearing disorders in adults and children, evaluating hereditary hearing impairment, and surgery for chronic middle ear disease and cholesteatoma. Dr. Grundfast is the Chief of the Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery as well as the professor and chairman of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery at the Boston University’s School of medicine. Dr. Grundfast attended the State University of New York at Syracuse to complete his medical degree. He then completed his residency at the Boston City Hospital. Dr. Grundfast has completed two fellowships to augment his medical education. He studied pediatric otolaryngology at the Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. Dr. Grundfast also completed his fellowship in community health and social medicine at the Tufts – New England Medical Center. Dr. Grundfast is a member of the American College of Surgeons.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Boston City Hospital (Residency)
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Fellowship in Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Medical School - State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Doctor of Medicine
- Tufts-New England Medical Center, Fellowship in Community Health and Social Medicine
- American College of Surgeons
Boston Uni Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery
Boston Medical Center
830 Harrison Ave, Moakley Building, 1st Floor, Suite 1400
Boston, MA 02118