Dr. Lawrence Miller, MD
Lawrence Miller is a concerned and attentive gastroenterologist serving the community of Denver, CO. Dr. Miller obtained his medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He also completed his residency in internal medicine at Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Miller then completed his gastroenterology fellowship at Henry Ford Hospital. Dr. Miller is a part of Denver Digestive Health Specialists. He is board certified in gastroenterology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Miller is a member of the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and the American College of Gastroenterology. Dr. Miller treats a range of conditions, and he is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve. He believes in listening to each patient and creating a partnership to maintain and improve lifelong health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Case Western Reserve University, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
Denver Digestive Health Specialists
4500 E 9th Ave, Suite 720 S
Denver, CO 80220