Dr. Louay Zeid, MD
Louay Zeid is a mindful and diligent OB-GYN based in Houston, TX. Dr. Zeid earned his medical degree and completed his residency from the University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine in Syria. He then moved to the United States to complete his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center. Dr. Zeid is a part of Plaza OB/GYN Associates & Binz Weight Loss Center. He is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is a member of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Patients see Dr. Zeid for a variety of reasons, including pregnancy, incontinence, osteoporosis, pelvic pain, and menopause consultations. Because Dr. Zeid is bilingual in English and Arabic, patients from a variety of backgrounds enjoy having him as their physician. Outside of his practice, he enjoys biking, hiking, camping, tennis, and basketball. Dr. Zeid is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Memorial Hermann Hospital - Texas Medical Center
- Park Plaza Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine (Residency)
- Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Plaza OB/GYN Associates & Binz Weight Loss Center
1801 Binz St, Suite 500
Houston, TX 77004