About Dr. Margaret Wolodko
**PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY BLUE CHOICE SELECT INSURANCE PLANS** Dr. Margaret A. Wolodko graduated from the Rosalind Franklin University/ Chicago Medical School in 1999. Dr. Margaret Wolodko currently works in Park Ridge, IL and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Margaret Wolodko has been practicing for over 16 years. Dr. Wolodko is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital and Advocate Lutheran General Hospital And Advocate Childrens Hospital Park Ridge.
- Advocate Health Care
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Doctor of Medicine
- Northwestern University, Saint Joseph Hospital (Residency)
Awards and publications
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Dr. Margaret Wolodko's office location
Contemporary Care For Women
116 Euclid Ave
Park Ridge, IL 60068
Patient reviews for Dr. Margaret Wolodko
I absolutely loved my first visit to Contemporary Care For Women! The office is cute and charming. Very friendly receptionist chatted with me and put me at ease! Doctor Wolodko is not only very nice and gentle, she is also helpful and genuinely concerned about your overall well-being. I was so anxious going but she helped put my mind at ease even further. She talked through everything she was going to do and made everything very clear. I am thankful she's open on Saturdays! I will definitely be returning. I appreciate the office's accommodations the day I was seen (since I live far). I only scored the time to be seen longer due to special unforeseen circumstances, but I'm a very patient patient!
Dr. Wolodko first moved my appointment up by 15 minutes and then canceled at 10:00 the day of, providing very little notice and no alternative to reschedule in the near future. Very frustrating considering this is a new pregnancy and it is critical I get a check up.
Not so professional, her receptionist was very rude and would not let me use the bathroom at first. Felt the doctor was more about racking up bills then care.
The doctor was amazing, but her receptionist was extremely rude. We were 15 minutes early for our appointment and ended up waiting over an hour to be seen. We were told a few times that this is not normal but we were also told we couldn't leave and come back (it's in an area with nearby shops and restaurants) so we had to just wait there not knowing how long it would take.
Very good at explaining to my daughter the side effects and what to expect when taking the medication.
Doctor is very condescending and clearly doesn't want to be there. She did not greet me, did not address my concerns, scoffed at my worries, was patronizing and dismissive. I was not listened to, felt uncomfortable, and then prescribed medication without waiting for lab results. I've never seen someone so inconsiderate and dismissive of their patients. Highly unprofessional, would never recommend.
Horrible Experience! I normally don't write reviews about a business and definitely not about a person. But past couple of experiences my wife and I experienced made me write this review. Hopefully this would be of some help: My wife had a health issue and we've been seeing this doctor for last couple months. Firstly, the doctor is very vague at answering your questions and very careless. I've never seen a doctor responding in this way in my lifetime. And we tried to reach her couple of times with some serious concerns and nobody responds. And the worst part, she would scare you saying some vague things. We definitely don't recommend seeing this doctor. Worst experience ever! Hope this is helpful!
I did not feel comfortable at all with her or my visit
Margaret's personality is very cold and dry. She got to the room where I was waiting and didn't even introduced herself...She literally started the conversation saying "what can I do for you?" with no expression on her face at all. She didn't do a good job making me feel comfortable.
Was very professional, I strongly recommend
Personable and explains everything. Highly recommended. Also a bonus is the office staff is always cheerful and friendly.
1. I was greeted by the receptionist asking why I did not call her back ("Why don't you call back? I called you several times."). She called on a Friday when I was at work and I called back on Sunday and left a voicemail. Not to mention the reason for her call was to obtain my insurance information which I already provided in the forms sent by Zocdoc. Clearly they don't look at the forms nor check their voicemail. 2. I was told they do not accept credit cards - information that should have been provided beforehand. I had to go to the ATM twice because the receptionist originally provided the wrong amount. 3. In the nurse's station where they took my height, weight, etc., there were multiple urine samples in uncovered plastic cups sitting on the counter. Disgusting. 4. I waited about an hour and a half. I hate to write bad reviews but this experience was one of my worst at a doctor's office. There are plenty of gynecologists, this office can easily be avoided.
Extremely professional and great personality
She was friendly and easy to talk to. Open minded and supportive. Made good suggestions, but she was not judgemental. I would definitely recommend her.
She is very professional and also very friendly.
I usually get nervous and sometimes break down asking/answering personal questions with doctors, but she made me feel comfortable and at ease. Her straight answers helped take the edge off talking about my symptoms and she was very approachable.
Dr. Margaret was very professional and quick!
i would recommend her. Very professional and direct. Very clean and I felt that she was thorough. She is understanding and Non judgemental. Office staff was kind as well.
Dr. Wolodko was very pleasant.. she answered all questions I had and was direct which I appreciate when it comes to any doctor. The receptionist was also very nice and helpful. Office was very clean!
The most cleanest and orginized office I've ever been in my life. The doctor is super nice and stright forward. Highly recommend!
The receptionist was extremely rude.
Though doctor know upfront that she is not suppose to treat for my condition,she did not informed me.she did all tests and finally she said her ethics will not allow her to give treatment
I usually get really nervous and uncomfortable during this appointments but Dr. Wolodko was really nice to me. She gave me a lot of really good recommendations and I felt extremely comfortable with her. I would definitely recommend her and I will be going back to her again.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- Cigna Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Ob-gyns
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ob-gyns
- More Insurances