Dr. Michael Lee, MD
Dr. Michael Lee is a diligent and mindful cardiologist serving the community of Washington, DC. Dr. Lee attended the University of Maryland, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency, fellowship, and internship at Strong Memorial Hospital. Dr. Lee is a part of Cardiology Associates. Patients see Dr. Lee for a variety of reasons, including cardiology consultations. He is board certified in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Lee believes in listening to each patient and creating a partnership to maintain and improve lifelong health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Interventional Cardiology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Maryland, Doctor of Medicine
- Strong Memorial Hospital (Fellowship)
- Strong Memorial Hospital (Internship)
- Strong Memorial Hospital (Residency)
MedStar Health Cardiology Associates
1133 21st St. NW, Building 2
Washington, DC 20036