Dr. Navdeep Mathur, MD, MPH, FACP
Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Navdeep Mathur graduated from George Mason University in 1998 with a BS in Biology with High Honors. He completed a Masters in Public Health (MPH) from George Washington University in 1999. He earned his medical degree in 2003 from Ben Gurion University (Israel) in a collaborative program with Columbia University in New York. He completed his residency training in internal medicine at George Washington University Hospital in 2006. He has worked in private practice in Washington DC since October of 2006. In 2011 he opened his practice in Manassas, VA and in 2015 bought another practice in Springfield, VA. He is board certified in internal medicine. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Physicians (FACP). He was recognized as a Top Doctor by Northern Virginia magazine in February of 2010. Dr. Mathur is now a certified medical examiner for DOT physicals **PLEASE NOTE: Patients interested ONLY in seeking prescriptions for restricted medications (Narcotics, ADHD, anti-anxiety,etc)will be referred to the appropriate specialist.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Prince William Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- George Washington University, Master’s in Public Health
- Medical School - Ben-Gurion University of the Negev Faculty of Health Sciences, Doctor of Medicine
- The George Washington University Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
Awards and publications
- Northern Virginia Top Doctor
- Patient Choice Award 2010, 2011
Virginia Urgent and Primary Care LLC.
5501 Backlick Rd, Ste 105
Springfield, VA 22151