About Dr. Paul T Prinz
Paul T. Prinz, MD, FACS, is an orthopaedic surgeon at Loyola Medicine. His clinical interests include general orthopaedics, joint replacement and knee ligament reconstruction. Dr. Prinz is an assistant professor in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Rehabilitation at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine. Dr. Prinz earned his medical degree at the University of Chicago. He completed a residency in orthopaedic surgery at the University of Illinois, Chicago and a fellowship in hand and upper extremity reconstruction at Loma Linda University Medical Center. Dr. Prinz is board certified in orthopaedic surgery and surgery of the hand.
- 1st Agency
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Loyola University Medical Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand (Orthopaedic Surgery)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Chicago, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Fellowship in Hand and Upper Extremity Reconstruction
- American College of Surgeons
Awards and publications
- New device for nonvolitional evaluation of quadriceps force in ventilated patients Laghi, F.; Khan, N.; Schnell, T.; Aleksonis, D.; Hammond, K.; Shaikh, H.; Collins, E.; Jubran, A.; Tobin, M. J., Muscle & nerve.
- Inhibiting Production of New Brain Cells during Puberty or Adulthood Blunts the Hormonally Induced Surge of Luteinizing Hormone in Female Rats Mohr, M. A.; DonCarlos, L. L.; Sisk, C. L., eNeuro.
- Stimulation of abdominal and upper thoracic muscles with surface electrodes for respiration and cough: acute studies in adult canines Walter, J. S.; Posluszny, J.; Dieter, R.; Dieter, R. S.; Sayers, S.; Iamsakul, K.; Staunton, C.; Thomas, D.; Rabbat, M.; Singh, S., The journal of spinal cord medicine.
- Neurons and Glial Cells Are Added to the Female Rat Anteroventral Periventricular Nucleus During Puberty Mohr, M. A.; Garcia, F. L.; DonCarlos, L. L.; Sisk, C. L., Endocrinology.
Dr. Paul T Prinz's office locations
Loyola Medicine - Orthopedics
Loyola Center for Health at Burr Ridge
6800 North Frontage Rd
Burr Ridge, IL 60527
Loyola Medicine - Orthopedics
Loyola Center for Health at Gottlieb
675 West North Ave
Melrose Park, IL 60160
Patient reviews for Dr. Paul T Prinz
Dr. Prinz was very thorough in his exam. He explained all the options for treatment. I liked that as a hand surgeon, he prefers to do surgery as a last option. He was very kind and caring. He took his time with me, and was concerned about my comfort in getting a shot in my thumb. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Prinz is professional and at the same time so friendly. This was my second orthopedic problem and can I say I wouldn't go anywhere else. Staff was very thorough and friendly
The visit as always was very pleasant. He has always been very professional and most important very caring. Plus in definitely know his stuff.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances