Dr. Pedram Aslmand, DPM
Dr. Pedram Aslmand is a podiatric surgeon and physician with extensive knowledge and experience in treating the ailments of the foot and ankle. Dr. Aslmand is passionate about what he does and that is reflected on the care his patients receive. His compassion extends to the community where he provides his time to treat those in need. Dr. Aslmand has always excelled throughout his life achievements and has received many awards and accolades. He is Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and serves as the residency director of the Long Beach Memorial Medical Center Podiatric Surgical Program. His medical interests and expertise include sports medicine and injury prevention, arthritis therapy and reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle. Dr Aslmand is a podiatry consultant to many athletic clubs, sports team and organizations. Dr. Aslmand is genuinely concerned about the health of his patients and that is why he incorporates a holistic approach in diagnosing and treating patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Education and training
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Residency in Podiatric Medicine and General Surgery
- Samuel Merritt University, California School of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
Awards and publications
- Podiatrist of the Year 2011
Advanced Foot & Ankle Center
2840 Long Beach Blvd, Suite 205
Long Beach, CA 90806