Dr. Phuong Minh Nguyen-Luu, MD
Dr. Nguyen-Luu attended Southwestern University and graduated with Honors in Chemistry. She received her medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine. After completing her OB/GYN internship at UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine, she completed her residency training at Pennsylvania Hospital in Philadelphia where she served as administrative chief resident. She received the John Riva, M.D. Oncology Award for her excellence in gynecologic surgery at Pennsylvania Hospital in 2017.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Dallas Medical Center
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Education and training
- Medical School - Baylor College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Pennsylvania Hospital, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of California, Los Angeles, Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Jose F. De Leon, M.D., P.A
3501 N MacArthur Blvd, Suite 310
Irving, TX 75062