Dr. Rajiv Luthra, MD
Refractive Surgeon, Ophthalmologist, Cornea & External Diseases Specialist
***Please note that our office only submits to medical insurances for medical eye exams. We do not submit to vision insurance or for vision services (refraction, contact lens fittings, LASIK). *** Dr. Rajiv Luthra is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist and Cornea & External Diseases Specialist treating patients in the Washington DC area and surrounding neighborhoods. Dr. Luthra attended Christian Medical College, Ludhiana and completed his Internship and Residency in Ophthalmology at Henry Ford Hospital. He completed a Fellowship at Louisiana State University Eye Center and a Fellowship in Cornea and Refractive Surgery at Johns Hopkins University, Wilmer Eye Institute. Dr. Luthra treats patients for eye infection, lasik surgery, retina surgery consultation, allergic eye problems and much more.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Cornea & External Diseases Specialist
- Refractive Surgeon
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Johns Hopkins University, Wilmer Eye Institute, Fellowship in Cornea and Refractive Surgery
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Henry Ford Hospital (Internship)
- Medical School - Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Louisiana State University Eye Center (Fellowship)
Columbia Eye Associates
2440 M St NW, Suite 516
Washington, DC 20037