Dr. Samuel F. Castillo, MD
Dr. Castillo practices compassionate care, provides individual attention, listens carefully and takes all the time his patients need during a visit. He sees each patient as a person who is composed of body, mind and soul. His emphasis is on quality care. He believes that the care of patients should be a holistic approach with respect to the patient’s dignity. Dr. Castillo is available same day to treat acute cases and arrange for next day procedures. He also provides outpatient consultations on-site almost daily. At this time we are only able to take insurances that do not need a referral, such as PPOs, through ZocDoc. If you have a managed medical plan, please call the office for an appointment.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center - Saint Elizabeth Campus
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - University of Illinois, Rockford, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Arizona, Phoenix, Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- American College of Gastroenterology
Chicago Gastroenterology, LLC
2222 W. Division St., Suite 235
Chicago, IL 60622