Dr. Sarvenaz S. Mobasser, MD, FAAFP
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor, Travel Medicine Specialist
As a primary care doctor and Dermatologist who serves the greater Los Angeles area, Dr. Sarvenaz Mobasser provides patients with individual, comprehensive treatment plans that serve their unique healthcare needs. Dr. Mobasser specializes in cosmetic medicine as well as family medicine for patients of all ages. Her use of the most updated technology and equipment ensures that patients receive the best care available. Patients remember Dr. Mobasser for her compassion, attentiveness, and commitment to patient welfare.
- 20/20 Eyecare Plan
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Travel Medicine Specialist
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship in Dermatology
- Kaiser Permanente, Internship in Family Medicine
- Medical School - University of California, Irvine, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, Los Angeles, Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center, Residency in Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Association of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery
Awards and publications
- Author, Deja Review Internal Medicine, 2nd Ed.
- Annual Resident Research Award
- Distinguished Bruin Award
Angeles Medical Clinic
204 E. Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90015