Dr. Shervin Eshaghian, MD
Cardiologist, Primary Care Doctor, Internist
Dr. Eshaghian was raised in Los Angles, California. He graduated Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa with Bachelor of Science degree in Psycho-Biology from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), and received his medical degree with Dean’s Honors recognition with special distinction in Cardiology Research from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship in Cardiology
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- American Society of Echocardiography
Awards and publications
- Chou S, Eshaghian S, Lamer A, Tran H, Dohad S, Kaul S. Bridging therapy in the perioperative management of patients with drug-eluting stents. Rev Cardiovascular Med. 2009:10;209-218.
- Eshaghian S, Shah PK, Kaul S. Advances in antiplatelet treatment for acute coronary syndromes. Heart. 2009:96;656-661
- Tehrani F, Eshaghian S. Detection of left ventricular thrombus by coronary computed tomography angiography. Am J Med Sci. 2009:338;167-8.
Shervin Eshaghian, M.D.
2080 Century Park East, Ste 1405
Los Angeles, CA 90067