Dr. Shervin Eshaghian, MD
Cardiologist, Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Eshaghian was raised in Los Angles, California. He graduated Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa with Bachelor of Science degree in Psycho-Biology from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), and received his medical degree with Dean’s Honors recognition with special distinction in Cardiology Research from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
- Primary Care Doctor
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship in Cardiology
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
Awards and publications
- Eshaghian S, Shah PK, Kaul S. Advances in antiplatelet treatment for acute coronary syndromes. Heart. 2009:96;656-661
- Chou S, Eshaghian S, Lamer A, Tran H, Dohad S, Kaul S. Bridging therapy in the perioperative management of patients with drug-eluting stents. Rev Cardiovascular Med. 2009:10;209-218.
- Tehrani F, Eshaghian S. Detection of left ventricular thrombus by coronary computed tomography angiography. Am J Med Sci. 2009:338;167-8.
Shervin Eshaghian, M.D.
2080 Century Park East, Ste 1405
Los Angeles, CA 90067